Established in 2010, Jaya Physio Clinics is reputed to be the best physiotherapy clinic in Hyderabad. We specialize in:
Our team of post-graduate physiotherapists have been personally-trained by the Chief Physiotherapist, Dr. Kapil Chand Narra, to deliver uniform, expert-quality treatment. We follow evidence-based treatment protocols to alleviate pain and improve fitness.
We also have several female physiotherapists on our team to put our lady-patients at greater ease. They have been specially-trained in women’s health (prenatal, postnatal and post-menopausal physiotherapy) and can treat conditions like: Diastasis recti, urinary incontinence, pubic pain during pregnancy, etc.
Jaya Physio Clinics treats over 5,000 patients/year, across all age groups. Our patients come to us for the commonly-occurring “back pain” and “neck pain”, and also for the more complex conditions like sports injuries, stroke, as well as, post-surgical rehabilitation (spinal surgeries, total knee- and hip-replacements, etc).
Patients can choose to be treated:
- at our state-of-the-art clinic in Madhapur (Hyderabad),
- at their home OR
- via tele/online video consultations.
Our fully air-conditioned Madhapur clinic (total 3000 sft) has:
- 6 individual treatment-rooms,
- the latest imported USFDA-approved equipment,
- a 700 sft dedicated gym, known as “Trans-Form,” for our physical therapy patients. Trans-Form is also open to the public as a paid fitness gym, with the advantage of having sports physiotherapists as fitness trainers, who would customize your exercise-plan. Therefore, your fitness and wellness journey would be safer and more sustainable.
- a spacious waiting area.
Emphasis on professionalism, hygiene and compassionate care is what upholds Jaya Physio Clinic’s reputation as Hyderabad’s best physiotherapy clinic.
For more information, please contact us at 98496 95691.