While everyone can benefit from physiotherapy, there are specific work-environments where it is crucial for optimal employee health. These professions may include those who:
- travel extensively,
- sit in front of a laptop or desktop for long periods,
- perform repetitive tasks,
- have long work hours or work overtime regularly,
- have repeated manual-handling tasks
Corporate Physiotherapy Consultations
Our Corporate Physiotherapy Consultation programs promote overall employee health and well-being. We will come to your workplace to assess and make recommendations for:
- Workplace ergonomics
- Employee health-profiling
- Strategy development and design
- Office furniture analysis
- Job task and environmental analysis
- Occupational health and safety consultation
- Manual handling and risk mitigation training
- Onsite design of office layout and gym equipment
- Risk assessments
- Health and safety marketing and design
Injury-Prevention Seminar Series
We have conducted on-site and online seminars for the employees of various companies on:
- Better workplace ergonomics
- Postural correction to reduce back pain
- Correct motorbike-riding practices, etc.
Onsite Physiotherapy Camps
Onsite physio camps can be set up on a one-time or on a regular-interval basis. We can have the following:
- Physical screenings
- Musculoskeletal injury–diagnosis and rehabilitation
- Functional assessment
- Return to work planning
- Employee wellness profiling
- Postural classes
- Reporting & health data analytics
We also have group physiotherapy/wellness packages to ensure a cost-effective way to promote global employee health and therefore reduce employee sickness and absence. Here, our physiotherapist would guide a large group of your employees with exercise and other wellness tips.
Onsite Physiotherapy Clinic
Here, we would have a clinic-setup at your office and our physiotherapist would assess and treat the patient at the workplace itself.
Onsite access allows the physiotherapist to identify a potential health hazard in the workplace and address it early on. Therefore, our onsite physiotherapy care will enhance your organisation through reduced workplace injury, fewer worker-compensation claims, in addition to increased productivity due to improved health.
For more information on how Jaya Physio Clinics can fulfill your company’s health requirements, please contact us at: 98496 95691.